Now nanosaur is almost done! You need only to setup the MicroSD card and start your robot.
Format Micro SD
Go on NVIDIA Jetpack webpage and download the latest SD Card Image for your NVIDIA Jetson.
WARNING Please download the right version for your NVIDIA Jetson 2Gb or 4Gb
- Download NVIDIA Jetpack 4.6.1
- Download, install, and launch Etcher
- Click “Select image” and choose the zipped image file downloaded earlier.
- Insert your microSD card.
- If you have no other external drives attached, Etcher will automatically select the microSD card as target device. Otherwise, click “Select drive” and choose the correct device.
- Click “Flash!”
Hint For this, we’ll assume you’ve set up your Jetson Nano using the online Getting Started guide.
Remember to configure your NVIDIA Jetson with these parameters:
- Your name: Chose your best user name
- Your computer’s name: nanosaur (suggested)
- Pick a username: Usually the same of your name
- Password: Chose your best password
Set: Log in Automatically
Will appear something like the picture below:
Connect to WiFi
If you have not already connected your Jetson Nano to your Wi-Fi network, press the button below to follow this specific tutorial.
Install and run nanosaur
First step connect to your NVIDIA Jetson, update & upgrade the distribution and install curl
sudo apt update && sudo apt -y full-upgrade && sudo apt -y autoremove && sudo apt -y install curl
When your machine will be up to date, we can run the Nanosaur installation script.
Copy and paste on the NVIDIA Jetson terminal the following line
curl -L https://github.com/rnanosaur/nanosaur/releases/latest/download/nanosaur -o $HOME/nanosaur && chmod +x $HOME/nanosaur && $HOME/nanosaur install
Follow the instructions and reboot your board!